Sign up for a 1-on-1 private training session to discuss any dog training issues you are struggling with. 1-on-1 private virtual training is available anywhere in Canada.
You may be surprised to read this, but often, virtual training is a better option than in-person training! At the very least, it’s just as effective! Virtual training allows your dog to remain in an environment they are comfortable. Thanks to technology, skills can be demonstrated live by a trainer and then practised live by a client where they can receive coaching right away!
Virtual training sessions are ideal for you if:
- You’re looking for help on separation anxiety.
- You’re located outside of Revelstoke.
- You want to reduce in-person contact due to the on-going pandemic.
- Your dog is struggling with severe stranger directed aggression.
- Your dog is anxious in new places and meeting new people.
All of our separation anxiety and private training packages are available virtually!